1. Full Stack of Scala (Oleg Rudenko)
I will describe how to build a statically and strictly typed web-application using Scala on all tiers. Scala.js, React, uPickle, Play!, Slick, Akka, Swagger and others come into play.
L. Computer Viruses and Scala (Angelina Rudenko)
We will shortly talk about malware in general and check how Scala could be used for that. (It's a scientific project, no animals will be harmed)
2. High-Performance event-sourced clustered Microservices with Play! & Akka (Dominik Dorn)
We’ll take a look on
- how to structure your Play! projects for maximum developer productivity,
- how to do event sourcing with Akka and
- how to best integrate the two together
- how to cluster your microservices and
- how to optimize your application for best performance using CQRS and different read-sides tailored to the use-case at hand.